There are 2 options to find the right fit for your ring.
1 : Measure directly on your finger.
2 : Measure a ring you already have.
Option 1. Measure your finger to find your ring size
1. Wrap a strip of paper around your finger where you’d like your ring to be.
2. Make sure that the paper is pulled snug to your finger, the tighter the better, to find your best fit.
3. Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
Option 2. Measure a ring to find your ring size
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
TIPS & TRICKS
Your ring should fit your finger comfortably, snug enough so that it will not fall off but loose enough to slide over your knuckle with some resistance.
For best results measure your finger size at the end of the day and when your fingers are their largest.
Don’t measure when your body temperature is either too cold or too hot. Only measure when fingers are at room temperature.
If you hesitate between two sizes, always go with the larger one.
If you are purchasing a wide band, you will be more comfortable moving up a half size from your measurement.
For the other product sizing. Please refer to each product page for detailed sizing information. Most bracelets, necklaces and pendants are adjustable, with additional extenders or functional chain and clasps.